2

~deep dark sea

I run from the city once again.
The moon guiding me, maybe too well.                                                                  
Two lonely stars shining as a metaphor.                                                                      
I get closer to the black waves.                                                                              
The stories of the gulls to be heard.                                                                      
The lights slowly fading away.                                                                                  
A new world reveals itself.                                                                                    
And I sense I am where I belong.                                                                          
Near the deep dark sea.

Comments

Popular Posts