1.

~soulmate on the hill

The world is sleeping. Just the rain greets me, when I close the door on the claustrophobic house. The mellow sound of a piano in my ears while I walk the empty streets. I want to see the dreaming city, so I climb. I climb the only hill my eyes could detect. The streets up the hill are silent. Even the rain went to sleep there. I watch the city breathe calmly under its blanket. But I’m not the only one with open eyes. A small ginger body hesitantly observing from the top of a car. As I caress its soft fur it completely transforms. All worries that were stuffed in the tiny figure gone, only the begging tail left. “We’re pretty much the same, you and I.” I say to my newly found soulmate between its purrs. And so we watch the night vision once again.

Comments

Popular Posts